Weeeelp, I think this is gonna be a pretty long journal. (hopefully not when I actually post it) It's about my account and where I'm off to so woop! Read if you're interested! If it's too long, just skip to the TL;DR part and after that!
Well first of all, I decided to remove EVERYTHING in the Gallery and Journal section! And when I say everything, from the beginning until right now because I'm leaving this account behind.
- Account : This account has just gone through so much messy things and I was a really different person back there xD I was talking like some annoying anime fan and I was posting a lot of useless content. A lot of the journals I posted were Terribly Useless and the deviations were filled with WIPS and pictures I didn't even put that much effort into. Though some of the deviations were actually decent, I guess it's still the best option to clear this account entirely!
- Activity : I'm not really active here, I just log on from time to time to see a few deviations aaaaand, that's it. I don't even properly reply to comments anymore because I don't find the proper time to do so. Not to mention I barely even post anything nowadays so, it's as good as a dead account.
- Content : Some time ago, my laptop broke so I lost all of my 3D files. Thankfully some of my own model edits were spared since I had a backup in my sister's laptop. But even so, I lost the other files and edits and an even longer time ago I stopped using MMD. I can't really find any content to post either, I just stopped MMD, I still draw but I don't really wanna post art here soooo... That leads to the activity issue xD
And obviously other people here may be wondering about these things too so I might as well clear things up!
Why did you quit MMD?
- It's not because I lost interest in 3D work, really xD I still enjoy 3D modelling and I think about going back to playing with 3D graphics. I don't have anything against the MMD program because it really IS fun to make 3D model edits in PMD/PMX Editor and create pictures in MMD when I'm bored! It's just I ended up quitting because I'm getting a little tired of the community haha. People just break rules and everybody acts immature about everything. Aaand on the other side is a bunch of people screaming about immature people in an.. immature way. Even if there are still users in MMD who are actually decent, most of the people are still whining and complaining when they can't get the model that they want. Soooo, woops. Not working with that.
n00 d0n't leave u havent given me ur modelz
- If you actually bothered to read, I lost all my files eue So too bad, I'd have to say no anyway.
Now that you quit MMD... What would you do?
- Well, I'm focusing more on the stories I work on with ! Besides that, I usually end up gaming or doing other hobbies and sometimes, I still actually play with the 3D programs I have. So, there's nothing to worry about when it comes to things I do outside of MMD.
I think that's it, sooo.. yeap.
---Start here if lazy!---
TL;DR : I'm ditching this account, I quit MMD and I don't know what to post eue
Don't worry! This account won't ever be deactivated. Because in the same way this account is ruined, it was pretty fun having it around and staying in it too xD Not to mention the fact I really like the icon made for it so, why not keep it? It would still be around and I guess for the mean time, I could still check my messages from time to time until I decide to make a new account.
Maybe if I'll make a new account, you might still see some 3D renders and stuff + hopefully more interesting content.
If ever I do, I'll be willing to give it those who would want to follow me until there I guess!
Just send a note so I could take note and I'll go send the new username there if I ever decide to do so!